Loughborough College International Foundation Programme
Teachers Academy introduces International Foundation Programme which will provide you strong foundation for foreign education.
ABOUT THE COLLEGE AND THE PROGRAMME
Loughborough College is one of the largest public colleges in England with over 108 years history of providing high quality education. It has 11,000 students currently enrolled. College has invested over £30 million into the College campus over the last two years to provide the very latest in teaching and learning at Loughborough College.
College has been awarded Silver for Higher Education in Teaching Excellence Framework in June 2017. It has state-of-the-art sports and engineering facilities, exciting industry links for relevant work experience. 98% of Loughborough college students are either in employment or further studies within 6 months of graduating. Degrees awarded by Top UK universities.
Fitness facilities provided at Loughborough College, Radmoor Centre include:
- 1. Sauna, Steam Room and Spa Pool
- 2. 50 Station Fitness Studio
- 3. An Indoor Cycling Studio for Spinning classes
- 4. A Dance and Exercise Class Studio
- 5. A four badminton court Sports Hall including indoor football and basketball facilities
- 6. A full size floodlit rubber crumb outdoor pitch
- 7. State of the art Bod Pod health assessment facility
College also has state-of-the-art on-campus accommodation, restaurant, professional salon and spa; ensuring excellent student experiences.
The LCIFP (Loughborough College International Foundation Programme) is designed for international students who have good end of school grades but are in need of an extra year of study before beginning their university studies in the UK.
Special emphasis is placed on subject specific tuition to prepare students for their chosen degree programme, as well as developing the study skills needed for success in an independent learning environment.
TOP REASONS TO CHOOSE THE LOUGHBOROUGH COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION PROGRAMME
1. UK ADMISSIONSuccessful completion of the programme will enable progression to undergraduate degree programmes at many UK universities.
2. FEESThis course when studied in UK costs £11250.00. Study this course at our campus in Bangalore, India at only £3500.00
3. TALENT XPERTS BENEFITSTalent Xperts, leading recruitment company in UK and exclusive recruitment partner – will support you with creative resources to grow in your career by giving access to unique platforms,business enterprise, innovation and many more opportunities, etc.
4. RECOGNITIONLoughborough has a proven track record of delivering outstanding programmes. In the past, over 70% of our students progressed to a top 20 UK university and over 85% progressed to a top 30 UK university, with the majority progressing to Loughborough University.
5. SCHOLARSHIPSFor students progressing into next year, there is an opportunity for scholarship, Loughborough College offers a number of prestigious international scholarships. Partial tuition fee waivers of 20% are available to international students.
6. HELP WITH ENGLISHThere are two levels of Academic English Language classes available, as well as IELTS Support for those who need it, helping you to make the most of your studies in the UK.
7. CHOICE OF PATHWAYSChoose a pathway tailored towards your chosen degree programme, which contains suitable modules for progression. All modules also use online support to help you study, revise and achieve the best grades you can.
8. ONE-TO-ONE SUPPORTYour Progress Tutor will take a special interest in your academic development, helping you to plan your work, offering advice on university.
9. ACCREDITATION:The programme is accredited by NCFE (Northern Council of Further Education) which enables a student to apply to any British higher education provider.
Entry Requirements1. Five C grades or above at GCSE or O level (or other equivalent international qualification) a. Maths is required for either Business Maths or Applicable Maths modules b. A relevant Science is required for either Physics, Chemistry or Biology modules 2. Three D grades or above at either AS or A Level Applications will be welcomed from students who have successfully completed other high school qualifications. Please contact us for further advice.
Start Date: June 2018
To apply please contact:
*Other charges may apply depending on delivery partner arrangements.