A hearty welcome to you from Teachers' Academy Group of Institutions!
We congratulate you on your decision for allowing us to mentor your child. In the hands of very dedicated and experienced faculties, your child will be given excellent guidance and platforms to explore his potential skills and to reach the zenith of success in his profession of interest.
Children’s behavior, competency and performance in academics are all kept under constant surveillance by our society and peers, because of which parents and children are under constant pressure to perform well. Though every child is special in his or her own way, we under societal pressure fail to identify the special traits exhibited by them and impose our opinions and decisions on them. Thus, we unknowingly become responsible for their downfall. Hence, we request all parents to be patient, responsive and supportive towards your children, have faith in their decisions and this will transform them to be a lot more confident and successful individuals in the long run.Besides this, it is also important for you to:
- Provide the right atmosphere and space at home for his study.
- Ensure that your ward maintains very good attendance at college. (Let them not miss college for silly reasons like headache, etc. However, he/she should not come to college if they are seriously sick. Every class is important and the continuity will be lost if he/ she is absent)
- Ensure that your ward comes to college on time and reaches home on time after college.
- Call and talk to their teachers if you have any college related concerns.
- Ensure that your ward comes to college in college uniform.
- Keep yourself informed about their daily academic and extra-curricular activities.
- Attend the parents’-teachers’ meetings timely and feel free to meet any teacher or staff of the college at any point of time to attend to your concerns.
- We look forward to work with you and your child as we start this new academic year because…. together we make a difference.
Mentors - Teachers' Academy Group of Institutions